● We are a body of believers who are set apart by their belief in ONE GOD, who is above all and through all, and beside Him there is no other.
● We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible (unalterable) word of God, written by holy men of old as they were moved on by the Holy Ghost. (1:20,21)
● We believe in ONE God, infinite in power.
● We believe that He was revealed to us as Father in creation, Son in redemption, and Holy Spirit in His comforting grace that never leaves those who trust in Him. (1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:6-11, 2 Corinthians 5:19, Joel 2:28)
● We believe that in Jesus Christ dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; for it pleased the Father that in HIM should all the fullness dwell. (Colossians 2:9, Colossians 1:19)
● We believe in the virgin birth; that Jesus was both human and divine -- God manifest in the flesh. (1 Timothy 3:16)
We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
● We believe in the literal second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
● We believe in divine healing, communion & foot washing. (1 Thessalonians 4:3, 7; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; John 13:4-15)
● We believe in baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced by the speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:4, 38; Acts 19:5-6)
● We believe in the glorious catching away of the saints (the rapture), and that only those who are filled with His Spirit, and are living a life of Holiness will go with Him when He comes. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:51-54; Acts 2:11)
● We believe in living a Holy and Sanctified life, apart from which one cannot please God. (Hebrews 12:14)● We believe in personal devotions, fasting and prayer.
● We believe in a culture of praise & worship as a vital door into the Lord’s Presence.
● We believe in personal participation in the Great Commission.